- May 15th 2pm UTC+9, for 30 minutes
- Inactive families are moved to inactive areas, as per the standards.
- Cities get rearranged according to their score. (Moved by up to 5 cities)
- Empty cities may be added.
- Some cities in areas that have too many empty cities may be removed.
- Cities may move more than 5 cities if empty cities get removed.
- Cities that have no occupied town are liable to removal.
- The city score of cities get recalculated.
- The rewards of daily trade quests are changed from trade goods to resources.
- The amount of Champion Drill Tickets of some daily quests is decreased.
- The condition of weekly quests that requires you to complete every daily quest is eased and its rewards have been improved and it also won’t appear every time.
At this update, we’re implementing the League System!
We have prepared various kinds of league symbols! I hope you like the league system!
- The champion level limit will be increased – 99 >> 150.
- The initial attributes of every champion will be doubled.
- The amount of required repute for calling the Yellow Turbans will be increased to 5,000.
Change Server Button
- At Settings >> Account, there will be a button that allows you to change the server.
- Edited the visual novel as you lords suggested.
- Fixed the bug that the players who had been inactive for a long time don’t get removed from cities.
- Fixed the bug that the ranking information is not properly shown in the Crew List.
- Fixed the bug that made the champions appear to be deleted after deserting a Mayor’s Palace under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the bug that made it not possible to move to the Palace building in the Champion List.
- Added the information about the amount of Special and Carrier units being deleted to the UI that is shown when deserting a town.
- Edited some typos in the UI.
Fan Art! Draw Us a Picture to Put in Our Letters! Event
Those who received our inquiry answers must have seen the picture at the top of the letter.
As you can notice, the picture is about Orpheus Story – not Three Kingdoms. So we are doing this event!
The winner’s picture will be put in the Three Kingdoms inquiry answers until the next letter picture event.
And the awardees will be picked from the Korean, English, and Japanese players as a whole. Please note that.
- Must be related to Three Kingdoms : The Shifters – e.g., Ye-ji, Tang Qing, Ji-hyo
- Image Size – 600px × 350px
As for SVG, Aspect Ratio – 12 by 7
- Image Type – JPG, PNG, SVG
How to Participate
- Draw a picture that fits the specs!
- Leave it as a reply to the event post!
- 1st – 1,000x Sycee & the picture used in Three Kingdoms inquiry answers.
- 2nd – 700x Sycee
- 3rd – 500x Sycee
- 4th – 300x Sycee
- 5th – 200x Sycee
- Honorable Mentions – 150x Sycee
(Honorable Mentions are for the pictures that are great but don’t meet the specs.)
- May 15’s EQ to May 29’s EQ
- To One Hundred Downloads! Event