Unfair Gameplay Punishment Notice

Intentionally sharing or moving resources is regarded as unfair gameplay, and it is liable to a permanent ban even at the very first attempt, should the severity exceed a certain degree. The warnings that are given due to unfair gameplay will stack, and punishments will be given in accordance with the warning count. Please note that.

Warnings Punishment
1 -
2 7-day ban
3 60-day ban
4 Permanent Ban

The list below includes the lords that have been punished.

Lordname Punishment
Y** 60-day ban
S** 60-day ban

We truly appreciate all the love and passion you, my lords, have shown us. We will do our best to make Gods’ Quest a fair and square game.

Thank you.

Still don’t understand how is unfair to loot a secondary account but it is fair to stack 75 Great Temple attacking your secondary account. Can someone explain me? :smiley:

If you (Nikea) are applying different lengths of bans without any previous warning depending on the degree of severity, you should state it that way.
The current notice suggests a permanent ban due to the severity or the warning procedure that you laid out will be followed. It does not reflect how you act in practice. And ideally, you would be publishing the degree of severity that accords with the respective length of the ban. Otherwise why publish the warning procedure? It has no value and is a false impression of order.

1 Like

Totally agree with Olorin, moreover if they would know how their game works (which they obviously don’t) they would know that banning a top player for 2 months it is basically a perma ban since nobody in that situation is going to wait 2 months to play again with a smiley face…
I mean I am the first who agree with the ban since he deserves it but 1 week for the first time is more than enough (like it was for other players who made the same infraction) and is a better solution for both player and the game…
Moreover once again if they would know their game they would also know that there are other ways of abusing secondary accounts which are ACTUALLY affecting the balance of the game WAY MORE than attacking a secondary account and they are doing NOTHING about it despite we keep telling them about it so… W.e once more good job Nikea I guess.

Yay, great, another example of double standarts. You can’t loot your secondary account but you can conquer your secondary account’s GTs. Here, have permaban, please. Great job, Nikea. Gods Quest will definitely become fair and square game. Unfortunately, only after I quit it because of questionable new stuff full of bugs and hypocritic decisions.