Unfair Coupons

CM Ares, can you explain why there is a coupon event just for one language?

As far as i know, it’s a physical event in Korea, that’s a bit unfair, but well, can be accepted since it’s where are you placed… but… that means that you need to do it just in one language? If you made a global server with 3 idioms to avoid differences between players you should put all in that 3 idioms.

And at least i’m still waitting the coupons that was just in korean before the global ones was launched.

1 Like

As you pointed out, the coupon event was for the game festival in Korea, called G-STAR. And you had to get a coupon book from the festival to get a coupon, which was the reason we decided to put the event on the Korean page only.

We’ll do some global coupon event shortly! :smiley:

But that doesn’t mean that event is just needed to be in korean…
First of all, just because one korean tell us that we knew that there was a coupon event in global server. We didn’t even knew that it exist.
If somehow a non-korean speaker (or traveling there or by friend or something like that) gets a coupon… Go at coupons page and didn’t check in korean…
He will think that event didn’t even exist… Losing the chance to get the reward (that i didn’t even know what it is) And i think that’s unfair by the non-korean players…