Some more ideas

I feel the game could use some more things added to it, especially way to obtain gear for your heros id like to see maybe a world boss where you can send your strongest heros and gain rewards or maybe a fun dungeon where you go in with your strongest heros and have to be strategic in which ones you use when etc.

Items i think that should be implemented are legacy scrolls. So to explain you obtain a scroll that gives one hero +10 good or 200% strength etc and you can use it one time.

Id like to see a sever market where any items can be sold for sycres example armor weapons event items etc. Gives free to play players an opportunity to make sycres who normally may have a hard time

Id like to see a reward system be implemented for being top 3 in the weekly stuff example trading raiding looting etc.

Id also like to see maybe a store buff that gives an additional 40-50% revival rate on troops when they die. Example by buying this buff when i get into a battle and all my troops die as long as i have that buff active i can revive 90 or 100% of my troops that were killed

1 Like