Server shutdown notice

Hello. This is the Nicaea Games Operation Team.
Our Nicaea Games will be declared bankrupt at the end of this month, and the services of the Peach Garden Resolution, Hero of the Troubled World, and Samgochoryeo servers will be terminated as of July 6.

However, Lyresoft, a collaborator with Nicaea Games, has decided to take over and service the Red Cliffs server.

It has been agreed that the remaining 100% of the Sycees and 50% of the VIP points of the servers that will be terminated will be transferred to the Peach Garden Resolution server currently being serviced by Lyresoft.

If you wish to transfer VIP points, please leave the “Lord’s name, server name, current Sycees, current VIP points, Lord’s name to be transferred” in the in-game options - Customer Support, and we will collate the data after verifying it and transfer it to Lyresoft.

You can currently search for Lyresoft on Google Play to download Return of the Three Kingdoms. Please create a Lord and apply for the transfer.

We would like to express our deepest gratitude to all of you who have shown us so much love and affection for our game.

2 Likes

Help me:
Name : ToanVn
Google play: phuongtoanpoke1@gmail.com

Hey Ares!
Just wanted to say that I appreciate all your team did to make a quality game and allow people to continue enjoying it in spite of the less-than-expected financial success of the game. I’m sure it’s not easy in a market of less scrupulus strategy games.

I had stopped playing while waiting for the fun lore descriptions of heroes to transfer to the new kingdoms engine, but I appreciate that I can still go back and enjoy the story thanks to this partnership.

Wishing everyone from Nikeagames the best in their future pursuits. Orpheus Story is something truly special and earnest that I’m glad I still get to experience.