Having a Game objective(and other sugestions)

I use to play Orpheus Story and really liked the Game for tho combination of art ,mithology and a more or less “flashy/creative” story.

But there are some “little” balance problems and a Big objective one.and here I will sugest some chages (I might put this in guides just in case)

(I really miss the great fullbody art-stile of heroes )

Giving players a logarithmic like benefit in Fame or resources with the time played or consecutive log-ins,should make players (espetialy me) happy since ther would be a benefit in playing many days but if you stop playing for an time your atendance/time played is still reflected.(most log in rewards are insignificant even un early stages)

Having an actual reference to the heroes is what most appeals to a public searching for greek myths and legends in the game (which is what this Game appeals to).And It is also what makes you want to know more about the heroes you can get in the temple.

I would sugest telling a part of the heroes story every ten levels .Since from my point of view what this story lacks is an objective .You amelessly gather stronger heroes getting more dominios ,great temples and pile up hords of troops without much reason (since if you get attacked moving to another world/kingdom solves it).

If you added this you would have an incentive to make yourself stronger to level up heroes and learn a new part of its story or to see if what you know about the hero will be told in what way.(It is true you could just Google the name of the heroe but since “Legends” are so old there are too many contradicting versions of the same ocurence )

(It would be a “catch em all” strategy you fight to see something new and eventually get to like the chracter you have developed)

This way there would be an objective which has a clear end and eventually when you complete it you would still want to re-read the anecdotes.

(It wouldnt just be endlessly getting stronger since when you get +4 doms the only thing that kept me going in Orpheus story was the comunity itself not as much as the game .And whith how the things are goingmost of the initial target players have already played [and most have left] )

(To do this strategy the vip should not center the vip benefits in the quality and giving excesive amounts of fame)

1 Like