Game of This Week! Share Event!

Hello, I am CM Ares.

We are doing this event to celebrate that Three Kingdoms : The Shifters is featured on Google Play.

Description

Share the promotion link below on your social media accounts!

nikeagames.com/coupon2/en

We will give you rewards to those who shared the most.

How to participate:

1. Share the link above on your social media account.
  2. Copy the links to the shared posts and leave a reply to this topic with all those links.
  3. If you happen to share more, append the new link to the reply you posted before by editing the post.

Be careful:

• Sharing multiple times on the same page or board will be regarded as sharing once.
  • If you copy the links of other lords, you will not get the rewards.

Rewards

• 1st – 1x 8-Star Champion & 1,000x Sycee
  • 2nd – 1x 7-Star Champion & 1,000x Sycee
  • 3rd – 1,000x Sycee
  • 4th – 10th – 600x Sycee

Duration

• Apr 27 to May 4 UTC+9

Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1894272110613257/permalink/2101962463177553/

dunno if the tweet post count as one, sorry!

Please add the new links to your old post by editing the old post – not by replying to the old post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like

Oh, ok!

1 Like

http://nikeagames.com/coupon2/en?id=orpha

nikeagames.com/coupon2/en?id=orpha

@Orpha @Prime @Danyjia

Thank you for participating in the event!

Apologies for the inconvenience but please change the links like this as some of your posts are not available to the public:

nikeagames.com/coupon2/en?id=YOUR_FORUM_ID

For example, as my forum id is cm_ares, my link would be

nikeagames.com/coupon2/en?id=cm_ares

Thank you.

Edit:

This way, I can view how many times you shared the link even if the posts are not available to the public. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@cm_ares THANK A LOT

Umh… but you are talking about the link we are sharing? Because even if I change it, it shows the block that says that I have to login to look at it -.-’
Look at the one I edited and let me know! ^^
Edited:
Seems to work only on my board. Shared on my sister board, copied the link, added the piece of code but it says that you have to connect to see the content.

1 Like

If you put your id as my instructions, I can view how many times you shared the link. So you don’t have to worry about the posts being not available to the public. :slight_smile:

OH, I see, if I share the link modified with my ID you can view it. Got it. So I will repost the link in the correct form. Thx! ^^

@cm_ares my link is ok?

1 Like

Yep. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waiting reward

@hanchay @Prime

It appears that you have not yet put your id into the links you shared. Please put your id in the links following the steps above so that I can check how many times you shared the link. Thanks. :slight_smile: