Feedback and suggestions 26.8.2018

After playing about 2 months, I found that there are ways to improve the game, here are my little opinions:

Firstly, is about the town reports.
I have to say the champion’s report which show the results in a table or everything in a picture is a +points, but why the town’s report have to make it long and tedious… It is fair, if players get a report once a day, the player maybe patience to read the long scrolling script, but hourly report I suggest to make it short and everything in a single view like the champion’s report is more than enough.

Secondly, is the champion’s attributes and legacies. The strong points of this game are players able to collect and to study different champions but why make viewing difficult? When I want to compared with other champions , I have to switch different town or switch tab why not show everything : summary, recommendation, legacies in one shot picture.

The sort buttons are to help players to able analyse the data more effective and show/compare champions and town’s, but I think is time to make an improvement to it and make it more smooth~

Thank you for reading!
Together we make these game more fun and exciting :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thank you for your passion and love towards Three Kingdoms!

With all your suggestions and feedback, we will do our best to further improve Three Kingdoms : The Shifters.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like