Emergency Maintenance -- 1st Extension

Emergency Maintenance

Hello, I am CM Ares.

Due to a problem that occurred right after today(July 24th)'s earthquake, we are doing a 20-minute emergency maintenance.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and confusion it causes and will cause.

We will ensure this kind of issue will not happen anymore.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

1st Extension

Our deepest apologies. As we have not yet figured the cause yet, we are extending the maintenance to 3:10pm UTC+9.

We deeply apologize that we couldn’t tackle the issue quickly enough.

As the problem only occurs in Peach Garden, only the Peach Garden server will be under maintenance.

You can play in Heroic Savior now.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi CmAres,

Thanks for the info, hope for some kind of compensation ^^ and as asked in the other thread (with no answer), where is season 2?
If something went wrong just tell us something saying “we had some kind of problem we rescheduled the launch bla bla bla” the player base is not so great, try to keep the few players you have.
Oh and another question. The counter for the duoble sycees is still zero… no more discount?
Thanks for your time!

My apologies, the schedule was wrongly put in the announcement. It is actually, Jul 31st – next Tuesday. I apologize for the confusion it caused.

And as for the double Sycee event countdown, the countdown was wrongly set. I apologize you for that. And I really appreciate your report on that.

We will do our best to improve Three Kingdoms!

Thank you!