Earthquake

Earthquake

Schedule

• Nov 13 3pm UTC+9
  • Apollo: 5 minutes

Magnitude

• Inactive lords are moved to inactive areas, as per the standards.
  • Kingdoms get rearranged according to their score. (Moved by up to 5 kingdoms)
  • Empty kingdoms may be added.
  • Some kingdoms in areas that have too many empty kingdoms may be removed.
    • Kingdoms may move more than 5 kingdoms if empty kingdoms get removed.
    • Kingdoms that have no occupied dominion are liable to removal.

Changes

50 More VIP Levels!!!

As per the request by the VIP-Level-50 lords, we are adding 50 more VIP Levels.
However, the benefits will not get better from Level 50; there will be no difference in the benefits of VIP Level 50 and 100.
But since we think the VIP Level means the contribution to the game, we are planning to give benefit to 50-plus-VIP-Level lords an advantage with which they could give more votes when voting Descendent of the Sun feature gets implemented.

Hotfixes

• Fixed the issue where under certain circumstances, the amount of XPs given via Merge was different from the amount shown in the UI.

Equipment Items

• Added Normal and Great equipment items.
  • You can get many gems from breaking equipment items.

Balance Adjustment

• Adjusted the cost of some researches.
  • Added new level of reward to advertisement rewards.
  • The trigger and rewards of some quests are modified.
  • Adjusted the increase of the army of underworld from 50% per kingdom to 30% per kingdom.

New Quest

• Added a new quest that gives you equipment for researching 100-man Tactics.
  • Added descriptions to some quests that had no description.

Events

They Are Still There?!!! Hurrah!!!

Duration

• Nov 13’s EQ to Nov 27’s EQ

Description

• Chasms give you Halloween Candies at a very low chance.

Heroes Are Not Kids! They Cannot Be Lured with Candies!

Duration

Description

• You can do quests with which you can exchange Halloween Candies for Heroes.
    Item Price Amount
    8 Star Hero 1,000 1
    7 Star Hero 600 2
    6+ Star Hero 200 3
    5+ Star Hero 50 4

Candies for Sale! Buy Some Candies!

Duration

Description

• You can buy 110 Halloween Candies with 110 Diamonds up to 11 times.

Ended Events

• Collect Candies
  • Pumpkin Soldiers Are Asking for Candies
  • You Can’t Deceive Me with That Disguise!
1 Like

Hi how are you ?

Thanks for updating the game !!

I would like to make a little reclamation :
I m currently rank 11 in the raid ranking with around 600 chasms destroyed. I had around the same ranking last week with around 800 chasms destroyed. With those chasms destroyed + my patrol reports I could only get for now at around 330 halloween candies. With which I cant neither buy a 8 star or even a 7 star.
So I would like and I think a lot of other players too that you lowered the amount of candies needed to have the 8 star or 7 star. And it will not trouble you much since we can only clear the 8 star quest once and the 7 star quest twice.
I think that 300 candies for 8 star 150 candies for 7 stars 100 candies for 6 stars and 50 candies for 5 stars would be reasonable.

Thanks for reading me !!

Best regards~

DaCapo

2 Likes

looks like i will get only one 5star hero at this rate

I totally agree with Dacapo.
Last week I farmed more than 2k raid score with only 2 Gc destroyed.
This week I farmed until today what you can see in the picture with only 1 GC destroyed:

This means I farmed a MASSIVE amount of chasms. (I literally dont think any other player farmed more than me cause other top ranks in the raid score farms a lot of GCs which is 50 points each and I dont). I worked SO hard in this event expecting to have my 8* and 7* heroes reward since Im not getting any good hero with rerolls…
Here comes the funny part: I wont be able even to have my 7* if you keep those prices LOL. I didnt gather all my candies yet but I dont think I have even 600 candies, not even close to it LOL.

I saw this event as a reward for active players and I was so happy about it so I hope you read this and before the next EQ you change those candy requirements or one of the most active players and who always try to defend your way of act with the game will be very dissapointed and I dont think I will be the only one…

And I will say one more thing, If someone has managed to have enough candies to get 8* heroes I can tell you 100000% sure that he didnt get it in a legit way.

2 Likes

Cant wait to see what new advertisement rewards there will be xD

ANd thank you for adding items!!