- Jun 11 2pm UTC+9
- Peach Garden: 60 minutes
- Heroic Savior: 60 minutes
- Three Visits: 60 minutes
- Inactive families are moved to inactive areas, as per the standards.
- Cities get rearranged according to their score. (Moved by up to 5 cities)
- Empty cities may be added.
- Some cities in areas that have too many empty cities may be removed.
- Cities may move more than 5 cities if empty cities get removed.
- Cities that have no occupied town are liable to removal.
- Fixed the collection issue.
- Fixed some items whose effects were not properly applied.
- Made Trade Post easier to build.
- Added collection quests.
Champion Speed Increased
- The speed of champions will be increased to 100 at minimum.
Trade System Improvements
- Now you can trade with your own towns.
- However, the more towns you have in a city, the less profit you’ll make from trading in that city.
- I.e.) if you have 3 towns in a city, the profit in that town becomes a third of usual.
Phantom Manor Raids
- When you are starting a raid you can invite others just like you’ve been doing so far but even if the members reach the limit, you cannot start the raid for the next 24 hours.
- The invitees can check out the level of the Phantom Manor and the expected treasures.
- The most important change is that the inviters can accept as many lords as they want regardless of the limit.
- That is, within the 24 hours, every lord can accept the raid offer.
- And after the 24 hours, the inviter must choose the members they’ll take from the list.
- At the end of the raid, when the rewards are given, the rewards are also given to those who were not chosen as the members.
- In other words, all the invitees get rewards, and the unchosen get a fraction(1 / the number of the unchosen) of 50% of the special resources acquired from the raid.
- So the more you invite, the less you’ll get from the raids.
- And the rest of the rewards, the other 50%, are equally distributed to the members who actually did the raids.
New Server Opening Event
- Jan 11’s EQ to Jan 25’s EQ
- New server for Three Kingdoms, Three Visits, has been opened!!!
- Hoping many of you like the new server, we’ll give you, as if with the generous heart of Liu Bei, 30 Sycees.