Cao cao can’t move items

when I try to move an item to storage the loading screen keeps running. I have to close the game and restart it. only the item has not been moved. I can destroy it. then the loading screen also keeps rotating. then i quit the game and restart it. the item has disappeared. is there any way to fix this? or can someone move the items from Cao Cao to my storage? best regards, Jvgool

항목을 저장소로 이동하려고하면 로딩 화면이 계속 실행됩니다. 게임을 종료하고 다시 시작해야합니다. 항목 만 이동되지 않았습니다. 파괴 할 수 있습니다. 로딩 화면도 계속 회전합니다. 그런 다음 게임을 종료하고 다시 시작합니다. 항목이 사라졌습니다. 이 문제를 해결할 방법이 있습니까? 아니면 누군가가 Cao Cao에서 내 창고로 물건을 옮길 수 있습니까? 안부 인사, Jvgool

We can help you solve the problem by providing the correct server name and permanent resident name.

Peach garden…
Jvgool
4,179,9 town name Denhaag

Cao Cao can’t move items…

Something strange was found and corrected. If you let us know what caused it, it seems like a fundamental fix is possible.

Thanks! I can move the items again… don’t really know how it started. I gave cao Cao items sword off seven stars. And the other 2 legend items. And after that it started i think 6 months ago…