Bug or intentional?

CM Ares, our league was discussing strategy activation and used what we found from combat logs to conflict with information we found.

According to a source on Peach Garden server, troop numbers are the one and only factor that decides if a strategy activates. They then posted a screenshot of showing a balance change made that supported that statement.

BUT as you see from the screenshots my league and I have several reports in archives that indicate strategies activated even when certain troop branches were near equal numbers.

Especially in the first picture the attacker has greatly outnumbered archer and infantry to the defense and neither of those strategies activated.

The source said these were all bugs and they are reported commonly and rewarded with sychees.

I am more interested in if this is a bug or not. If it is that means regardless of champion attributes, quality of troops and positioning of troops, that numbers are the only important thing to strategy activation.

If it isn’t a bug then that means the source and perhaps all players on Peach Garden server are unaware of other factors that activate a strategy.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

The rampart has to be demolished first for the strategies to be activated.

:wink:

1 Like