Any NIKEA who is reading

I’ll ask some things in english just in case you guys don’t understand Korean. I beleive you guys can’t understand the complaints which are on Korean because tens of complaints asking “Abuse punish” have still not been answered.

You people mention that telling the ways catching “Abuse” users and how you guys catch may make people use in a bad way, but let me make a sure thing.

Shut The Fuck Up

Everybody knows how you guys catch and how to avoid getting caught by still abuse.

We already know that you guys can’t catch users who use two accounts on two different phones.

We know that you guys use the phones IP to track abusement and we know that you guys are lazy enough to make abuse users be stronger, richer and have high ranks more than people who play in Right and Innocent ways.

IS MONEY SO IMPORTANT GUYS???

We have been loyal to you people by enjoying this game and paying enough money for more events and wars for years.

And now you people don’t give a thing to us.

I AM A NUMBER ONE SHIFTER WHO STARTED THIS GAME FROM THE FIRST DAY

We have enjoyed this game for years. Even before Posidon server. From Orpheus to Hermes, all the way to Gaia.

You guys think that “Three kingdoms” will succeed? Do you? By making your previous game into somekinda “Bug and Money winner” game?

Do you want to make your game reviews full of 1/5 stars with comments telling like “this game is SHIT” by users themselves?

Shut the fuck out of your newmade game and please fix your previous one first.

It doesn’t need that much.

We don’t require that much.

Execute the Abuse users. Stop using your old Detect way. Everybody knows how to avoid. Take back the resourse the abuse users took.

Give us JUSTICE

Tell us that you guys are leading this game in a right way.

Stop the shit chasing Money

If you guys are leaving this game for real and leave to “Three Kindoms” at least finish what you guys have caused.

Nothing survives without unfair systems and Nothing rises without a strong inside.

The game must be a game where Abuse and Hack users fear The Rightful Users and Bug Report-Abusement Team.

Stop this nonsence

JUST DO IT !!

3 Likes

Oh, don’t worry Harry, i doubt someone from Nikea will read it… Or read it after a lot of time without notice. They literally abandon forum and discord for a week without notice before… And for now they just reply a couple of messages and just a sorry as a explanation of no answers so… At least you get answers from cms in korean… Don’t be sure of get any here…

1 Like