Android Pie still breaking and Sycees Everyday withheld

Hi

The game is still breaking on Android Pie, it crashes during startup. I wasn’t able to play the last couple of days, and then used an emulator to be able to login, only to see that you DON’T get your Sycees Everyday if you don’t log in.

This is extremely unfair, seeing that it’s the developer’s fault that the game is crashing which is now wasting my money I spent on buying the Sycees everyday package.

This is not fair and should be corrected.

Nuki
Heroic Savior

If it’s the case, you are right!

I still can’t login on my phone, again missed the entire weekend. Any feedback from @cm_ares, @cm_dev, @cm_nike?

My deepest apologies for the inconvenience. We are still trying to test Three Kingdoms on an Android Pie device but our test environment does not include Android Pie. I am very afraid that this issue may take a while to be solved. We are still looking for methods to test the game on Android Pie. We will do our best to solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you @cm_ares for the reply. I would still like to know what would be done about this? This weekend again I wasn’t able to log in, losing 100 Sycees I already paid for, as well as falling behind on my daily login. I’m sure your systems can pick this up and reflect what I’m saying, which should be compensated for/fixed at the least.